1. Newly advanced A8 main board with Linux OS, more stable and safe
2. Folded 10.4 inches high-brightness screen TFT LED, touch screen (optional)
3. Supporting keyboard and mouse to input patient information (optional)
4. 12-crystal waterproof pulse doppler transducer (optional)
5. FHR signal quality indicator helps optimize the probe position
6. Large capacity storage space, 8640 hours memory for fetal traces
7. Supporting window switch between standard interface and big font interface
8. Event Marker makes it easy to annotate perceived fetal movements (FM)
or other events on the strip chart
9. Fetal Movement Profile (FMP) detects and automatically records gross
fetal body movements
10. Heart rate offset mode makes it easy to visually distinguish between
the heart rates of twins by allowing you to offset the secondary FHR + 30BPM.
11. Cross-Channel Verification (CCV) provide visual and audible indication when it automatically detects synchronous fetal or maternal heart rate/ pulse rate signals, indicating that you may be monitoring duplicate signals
12. Fetal heart rate alarm provides both audible and visual alerts if the heart rate
is outside of the user-defined high/low range.
13. Easy-to-load Z-fold paper stacks itself neatly upon exiting the recorder,
facilitating easy storage
14. Internal rechargeable Li-on battery or AC power from external power supply.
15. Build-in wireless network card, supporting wired or wireless connection
to the central monitoring station
16. Optional Fischer Non-Stress Test (NST) report software allows interpretation of fetal heart rate and TOCO traces, and generates a printed report automatically for a reassuring NST
17. Support HL7 (Health Level Seven, optional)